Keynote Talks and Workshop Programs
I help people and organisations fulfill their full potential by:
- Identifying and removing the barriers that may be holding them back [Officialdom];
- Understanding who they are, and what they really have to offer [Brand Me], and;
- Opening their selves to a world of new possibilities [The Tiger Is Awake].
My approach and my message is based on “positive psychology”. And as “the brand guy” I use brand concepts and methodology in my work – what is our/your mission, vision, purpose, values, promise, and essence?
What Clients Are Saying
2011 STW High Potential Program: Achieving Breakthrough Performance Workshop
You did an incredible job, your content is so thought provoking, and I WANT your mental strength.
2010 Chief Marketing Officer Summit on The Gold Coast
Richard was the highest rating speaker with a score of 4.6/5.
2010 Talk on Innovation at Flinders University
Great feedback Richard; the Researchers, Sponsors and key University staff really rated your presentation.
2009 Mastering SAP Conference
Richard achieved an excellence score of 4.86/5, the best score of the conference by a long way.
2008 Winning Tenders Conference
The most interesting fantastic speaker, and a great lift to the afternoon. Very energetic; he held the audiences attention throughout.
2007 BarShow Conference
Richard was the stand out on the day.
2006 BrandChild Conference
Richard rocked the stage, inspiring, tearing down corporate conventions of ‘elegant client presentations’. He shifted perceptions, behaviours and attitudes with his passion, dynamism and presence. The audience loved him; he is one of the best public speakers I have ever heard and this was confirmed by the conference feedback.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
People are still talking about it. The team went away from the session feeling empowered and positive.
Your could check your thesaurus for “inspiring”, “interesting”, “challenging”, or you could have Richard come and talk to your people. His content is original, relevant and different; not a rehash of all the stuff you’ve already seen and heard before.
What Participants Are Saying
- This workshop was definitely the most inspiring session of the weekend away. I walked away feeling moved and affected in the best way possible. If nothing else the session actually increased my self-esteem and made me feel that I was on the right path to achieving the things I want.
- Richard rocked! He really got me thinking! While he was talking I was doing a lot of thinking and really challenging myself to be honest about the few areas I’m unhappy with. I realised I need to get my confidence back in a few areas and have thought of ways I can do that.
- For me this was the highlight of the program. While at times I found it confronting and uncomfortable I am aware that all change is uncomfortable. One of the things that Richard said which really resonated with me was that we are all victims of the rules we live by.
- This session was brilliant. I have shared so much from this with work mates, friends, family…anyone who will listen really. I’ll admit when I read “Achieving Breakthrough Potential” I was worried it might be a bit naff e.g. clapping ourselves, telling each other how awesome we are etc. but instead I found it incredibly powerful and gave me a whole different perspective on how to view things. I also found Richard’s presentation style to be very powerful; you can’t help but be swept up with his guttural directness. I could have listened to him all day.
- Dear Richard. You robbed me of a good nights sleep last night. No this is not a love letter … just a note to tell you how much your presentation moved me. It’s people like you that keep me doing what I’m doing and feeling good about being in marketing! Thank you so much and chi to you.
- You are a master at delivering a message simply with impact. I very much appreciate your goal to awaken the tiger in all of us.
- In the short time I have known you, and from that one presentation I have learn’t so much from you. I look forward to working with you more.
- You are definitely somebody who has opened my eyes to the more caring side of corporate life … we don’t all have to be assholes.
- You are a constant source of inspiration & courage. There are times when I have no idea what I’m doing, going, being … and I think of you, what would Rich do? You’d say “do what feels right, and always remember, anything is possible”. And I remember that you think I’m magnificent and that warms me, and reminds me of who I am. So I acknowledge you for being amazing.
- I know I seem like a bit of a Richard Sauerman groupie, but your work has really moved me, and in fact changed how I approach everything.
- Yesterday, I shared your clip [on YouTube] Richard in Action and the group clapped! Just to put you in the picture: I’m giving a clip-based workshop on effective presentations in Buenos Aires, and we were focusing on Visual Aids … your presentation is great!
- Keep doing what you are doing what you are doing. Your ideas are of real value to all who stop by to listen.
- Richard, you made my day.